P.O.: N.B.U., Dist. :
A Walk-in-Interview will be held on 2nd February, 2011 at 12 Noon at the Department of Geography & Applied Geography, N.B.U. for recruiting one Senior Research Fellow for ICAR sponsored NAIP Project at remuneration of Rs.14000.00 per month + 15% HRA (Likely to be enhanced shortly) under supervision of Prof. Subir Sarkar. For details visit www.nbu.ac.in
Advt.No.: 03/R-11 Dated 15.01.11 (Registrar (Acting)
RAJA RAMMOHANPUR, P.O. NORTH BENGAL UNIVERSITY DIST. DAJEELING,
WALK IN INTERVIEW
A walk in interview will be held on 2nd February 2011 at 12 Noon at the Department of Geography & Applied Geography, North Bengal University, Raja Rammohanpur, Dist. Darjeeling for the following purely temporary and contractual basis of the NAIP Component-3 scheme entitled, “Sustainable rural livelihood empowerment project for northern disadvantaged districts of West Bengal”, funded by the Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi, under Prof. Subir Sarkar, Consortium Principal Investigator (CoPI) of the project and Head, Department of Geography & Applied Geography, North Bengal University.
1. Senior Research Fellow (one) @ Rs.14000.00 per month + HRA (15%) (Likely to be enhanced shortly)
Minimum qualifications: M.A./M.Sc./M.Tech. in Geography/Geoinformatics/RS-GIS, candidate should have at least two years experience in working under ArcGIS 9.1/9.2 platform, sound knowledge in high resolution DGPS based mapping and spatial database under Oracle/ArcSDE is desirable.
Interested candidates are requested to appear in person directly in the interview with application supported with bio-data, attested copies of certificates, mark sheets and testimonials from higher secondary (10+2) level onwards along with two copies of recent passport size photographs.
No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the interview.
Terms and Conditions
1. The age limit below 35 years as on January 01, 2011 (relaxable in case of exceptionally qualified candidates).
2. The posts are purely temporary and on contractual basis till March, 2012 or the termination of the project, whichever is earlier. Absorption in the University in any post after the termination of the project will not be entertained.
3. Experience certificates, if any shall has to be brought in original.
4. Mere possession of minimum qualification shall not make a candidate selected to the post.
5. The Selection Committee’s decision will be final in all respect.
6. The University reserves the right to select anybody as recommended by the Selection Committee and to alter any condition at any stage.
7. The University will not be held responsible if the interview is postponed due to some unavoidable circumstances.
The successful candidate will have to work both
at the Deptt. of Geography and Applied Geography,